Leading GriefShare: You’re never alone
GriefShare leaders and church staff have access to a wide array of support to ensure the success of your GriefShare group.
Free access to our GriefShare ministry consultants
Leaders have free access to unlimited, one-on-one support from our ministry consultants. They’ll help you start, maintain, and grow your GriefShare ministry. And it’s their sole focus. So don’t hesitate to contact them. They’re only a phone call or email away (800-395-5755, email@example.com).
You will be able to explore the wealth of information and resources on the LeaderZone, a website created to help you effectively lead your group. (Note: You can only access the LeaderZone after your church has purchased a GriefShare kit.) LeaderZone resources include:
- Leadership library: Valuable articles on starting and leading a healthy group ministry, handling challenges, promoting the ministry, and more.
- Regional training opportunities: Learn about upcoming training events and how to host your own Boot Camp. At Boot Camp, learn facilitation skills, team building, promotion ideas, how to deal with difficult situations, and much more.
- Free online advertising for your group: Churches offering GriefShare to their communities get a free listing in our online “Find a Group” search engine and can list specifics about their weekly group. This is a powerful promotional tool. See it in action.
- Promotional tools: Logos & sample ads, create a banner, radio commercials, promo videos, and logo apparel.
- Leadership store: Order workbooks, posters, brochures, and replacement items for your kit.
Email Leaders’ Forum
The GriefShare Leaders’ Forum is a daily, moderated email forum, accessible to GriefShare leaders and church staff after a church buys a kit. GriefShare leaders from around the world participate in a helpful and lively exchange of ideas on how to lead GriefShare groups. By participating in the Forum, leaders find answers to their questions about running a GriefShare group, share prayer requests, discover new ideas and events, and offer support to other leaders. Leaders can also search the Forum archives for information on specific grief recovery topics. We encourage all GriefShare leaders to participate in this valuable and informative Forum!