Is GriefShare offered in other languages?
Currently, GriefShare is offered in English and Korean. Please contact us for information about attending or starting a Korean-language group.
We are currently planning a Spanish language translation of the GriefShare program. This takes some time, so we are unable to project a date for availability. We understand the need and hope to be able to offer a Spanish option in the near future.
Many groups have Spanish-speaking leaders and participants. To find groups near you, go to Find a Group. Contact a group of interest and inquire if they have Spanish support.
Here are some additional books that we can recommend as a support:
- ¿Dondé Está Dios? by John Townsend
- Confesiones de un Cristiano Dolorido by Zig Ziglar
- El Poder del Sufrimiento by John MacArthur
- El Cielo: Su Verdadero Hogar by Joni Eareckson Tada
- La Visión de Su Gloria by Anne Graham Lotz
- La Vida Es Como Una Neblina by John Piper
- Ponte Una Flor En El Pelo Y Se Feliz: El Dolor Es Inevitalbe, Pero El Sentirse Miserable Es Opcional by Barbara Johnson
- Escoja Perdonar by Nancy Leigh DeMoss
- Como Ayudar a Sus Hijos a Enfrentar el Enojo, el Miedo, y la Tristeza by H. Norman Wright
Other languages: We receive inquiries with interest in other languages; however, at the time we do not have definite plans for languages other than those mentioned above.
Still have a question? Contact us